Who is a pantheist?
A pantheist1 is someone who perfects2 herself by upgrading her survival capacity.
In other words, a pantheist is someone who upgrades the survival efficiency of her niche. Her niche (i.e. She3) represents the formal survival attempts of the god Pan4 in/as that location.5
‘Create or die’
‘Die to create’
The Pan icon6 on view
@ Victor’s Way, in Ireland
In short, she upgrades her survival capacity7 by adapting to prevailing survival conditions.8,9 The side-effect of adaptation appears as (the creation of) both greater complexity and formal efficiency manifested as differentiated and ‘fitter’ form.10
To be a pantheist means to believe, meaning to realise more or less intensely11, that the universe as it appears in personal12 everyday real-time is God, meaning that the myriad forms, both animate13 and inanimate, happen as formal traces, hence as complex representations14 of God’s highly elaborated localised survival attempts.
© 2018 by Victor Langheld
1. For ‘pantheist’ read: someone who believes to the point of certainty that all (appearance) is god manifested (i.e. perfected).
2. For ‘perfect’ read: as a fact (quantum or whole unit, to wit, an enstasy).
3. For ‘She’ read: her transient self
See: The Self
4. For ‘Pan’ read ‘All’ = the basic operating system (as set of constraints/laws) of life.
See: The God notion
5. A niche or location appears as formal trace of a successful complex survival attempt. Survival is achieved by successfully upgrading complexity, meaning response flexibility and/or energy and then reality testing the upgrade (actually by means of mortal combat).
6. Adapted from the Hindu notion of the Shiv-lingam. For more details see: the Finger
7. For ‘her survival capacity (or ‘Fitness to survive’, so Spencer/Darwin) read: her godliness. For ‘god’ read: a template (or program) of constraints/rules, that transform disorder into order) and so increase survival capacity (or momentum). Since ‘ex nihilo nihil’, meaning ‘nothing comes from nothing’ it could be inferred that the whole universe appears as self-ordering wave interference patterns in a disturbed (since the Big Bang) quantum condensate. In short, the collision/contact of two quanta (to wit. happening as 1c2) produces the experience (i.e. fact) of realness (i.e. as is’ness) and quantum contact (i.e. 1c2 moments) series generate/create a complex trace processed by a reduced processing capacity observer as form.
8. This notion was first proposed by the Buddha, ca. 500BC. He also proposed that (Sanskrit) dukkha, to wit, personal unpleasantness, anguish or suffering, arose from transience, meaning declining or decaying survival capacity, thus from the lack of an abiding self (Sanskrit: atman) His ‘Nobel Eightfold Path’, that is to say, the salvation mode (as behavioural mode, hence personal constraints template) of the Buddha dharma, was designed to increase survival efficiency my changing the individual, i.e. the transient self, towards greater survival flexibility and so efficiency.
9. By milking order from disorder, to wit, by reversing entropy. Sort of like attempting to go back to before the Big Bang.
10.Whereby each form represents a niche generated by the wholly recursive Pan program or app (cum fractal).
12.‘Personal’ meaning: localised, hence identifiable as a distinct unit or self.
13.Both as predators and as prey. All biological systems (hence god/Pan manifestations) have the dual function of acting as predator and prey.
14.For ‘representations’ read: icons (i.e. simulations of compressed data streams) as formal metaphors.